300x250 AD TOP

Copyrights@addiction-asad. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 9 September 2012

Tagged under:

Top 3 CPA Networks According to ME

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all are just doing great in your life and I know it's not my particular style of writing but this time lets just make things simple for all of us as Richard Branson says,

"Complexity is you enemy. Any fool can make something complicated. It is hard to make something Simple."

So let me just prove it to myself that I am not a fool and making things simple for all of you.
I have came across a question many times in a past couple of weeks on several different forums and I too myself get this similar question from a lot of people that WHAT ARE TOP CPA NETWORKS??
Well CPA stands for Cost Per Action. Now the question WHAT ARE THE TOP CPA NETWORKS?? reminds me of some famous and motivational lines from Thomas J. Watson that,

"Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It's quite simple, really. Double your rate of failure. You're thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn't at all... You can be discouraged by failure - or you can learn from it. So go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because, remember that's where you'll find success. On the far side."

The answer lies in the above lines that every answer goes through a series of trial and errors and then in the end you come up with a good one. Now folks in this industry it's not necessary what has worked for me will work for you one thing is sure that If you will try to walk the walked you will save a lot of time.

I have tested a lot of CPA (Cost Per Action) networks lately and I have found Top 3 CPA Networks and they really work for me well.



One of my favourite CPA network is Adscend Media. Well there are three reasons behind why I like it.

1. Most important thing they pay you on time.

2. Excellent service support on the time of initiating the account after you are approved you are assigned an account manager who is always there to help you.

3. Great offers, Fast Improvisation, User  friendly dash board.


CPAWAY has gained a lot of attention and captured a good market in a very little time. In my opinion you should try it. These guys are really helping you all the time. 

1. They mail you daily and communicate at quite a fast pace.

2. Excellent account managers.

3. Excellent Payment methods and Policies.

4. User Friendly dashboard and exceptional tools. 




Incentivize is a sister concern of TheWay and It has one unique feature and that is a Content Locker .

Content Locking is a feature in which your content is always locked behind some offer once the viewer has completed the offer the content becomes visible this is a very good way of lead generation and it's trending day by day.

Rather than that all the other facilities are some you will get an account manager, good campaigns, nice payment  policy and user friendly dash board equipped with all the tools you will need to generate leads and Earn a Recession free Living .


I hope this post has provided you with some value and you have got your answer what you have been looking for.
You can signup for my updates and I promise that I will not flood you inbox with promotions lol .
Just enter your email address and I will get back to you with some more valuable information soon.
Till then take a very great care of yourself and you surroundings and remember one thing that...

                                                   "Success is NOT an ACCIDENT" 








0 comments:

Post a Comment